Thursday, June 27, 2013

Scor-pal and Heartfelt Creations with Jennie Harper

Hi Scor-Pal fans!  It's Jennie and I wanted to share a project I created for our Heartfelt Creations ~ Scor-Pal Blog Week. Using a Scor-Pal, I created a Joy Fold Card using Beate Johns tutorial.
Supplies:
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations ~ Bold Vintage Flore
Dies: Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret Die
Cardstock: Gina K. Designs 
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee Portfolio
Pearls: Want2Scrap
Adhesive: Scor-Tape
Scissors

Score a 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" piece of card stock at 5 1/2".
Adhere a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of designer paper to the inside of the card.
Adhere a 2 3/4" x 4" piece of patterned paper to the front of Joy Fold card.
Score a 3" x 8" piece of cardstock at 4 inches. Stamp the Heartfelt Creations ~ Bold Vintage Flore image and sentiments onto 2 3/4" x 4" pieces of patterned paper. Adhere them to the inside and outside of your smaller folded card stock piece.
Apply Scor-Tape to the back of smaller flap and adhere to the inside of the card.

I finished the card by adding some dimension with the gorgeous coordinates Heartfelt Creations Vintage Floret Die dies.
This is very easy to do and hope you will give it a try soon!   
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings, 

4 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

OMGoodness. I love this. and yes, I am going to try it very soon. I love the papers and embellishment. Oh, I just love this.

Ravengirl said...

A lovely joyfold card Jennie!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!Thank you for the tutorial!I have to try and make a card!!!AWESOME!

Diana Crick said...

Jennie, Your card is a masterpiece,a visual delight.. Beautiful color combo and the die cut flowers are gorgeous. Love the format of the card, very interesting.
hugs, Diana